North Carolina Product Liability Lawyers
If you or a family member has suffered a severe personal injury because of a defective product or has died in an accident involving a defective product, the experienced attorneys at Vasquez Law Firm, PLLC can help. Call us at 919-989-3000 for a free consultation. We have 3 offices across North Carolina in Smithfield, Charlotte and Raleigh. When looking for a personal injury lawyer, choose a North Carolina law firm with results.
There are many reasons a product may be dangerous or defective.
- The product may be defectively designed in which case the entire product line may create a potential hazard to consumers.
- The individual product may have a defect which occurred during manufacture, in which case only the products affected by the failure to manufacture them properly may cause injury to consumers.
- The product may not have had a warning label which adequately explained how consumers should properly use or handle the product.
What action should you take if you believe you or a family member has been injured by a defective product?
- Keep the product in a safe and secure location in the same condition it was in at the time of the accident.
- Locate and safely keep all documents related to the product including: packaging materials, instruction books, warranties, receipts, etc.
- Never give or return the product to the retailer or to the manufacturer, even if the manufacturer promises to return the product after examination or “testing”.
- Contact an experienced attorney, like the defective product lawyers at Vasquez Law Firm, PLLC, within hours or days after your injury. This can make the difference between winning and losing your product liability case.
Our attorneys have substantial experience recruiting teams of leading experts in the fields of Engineering, Safety, and Human Factors to testify on behalf of our clients. These experts can explain to a jury, in simple language, how a product’s defect(s) caused our client’s injuries. If you have a product liability case, put our knowledgeable lawyers on your side. Contact us at 919-989-3000.
If your injuries prevent you from traveling to our office, we will come to you we are here for you.